Home Security System and High-Definition Cameras
HD-SDI CCTV cameras, also known as HD security cameras, are quickly gaining popularity as a high definition video surveillance solution. Until a few years ago, the only available option for high definition surveillance systems was to use network IP cameras which are typically more expensive and almost always more difficult to setup.
With the advent of HD-SDI technology for security cameras, users can now capture 1080p resolution video using the same RG59 or RG6 coaxial cable that is used by traditional CCTV cameras. There is also a new technology out now called AHD which is another HD security camera technology.
The HD-SDI paradigm also makes installation easier for many low voltage installers because HD-SDI security cameras follow the same plug and play processes as the traditional CCTV cameras, unlike IP cameras, which do require some level of networking knowledge to setup.
The HD-TVI can convert digital signal to analog signal for expanding its transmission distance, lower total cost, reducing total video storage space. Through coaxial cable, the video transmission distance can reach up to 300~500 meters without obvious video quality loss.
In addition, the HD-TVI can transmit CVBS 75Ohm analog video signal with resolution of 720P and 1080P at 30fps, which are difficult tasks to adopt other HD coaxial solutions. Merely replacing the existing analog camera and DVR with the latest HD-TVI camera and DVR, users can upgrade their surveillance system to a brand new 1080P HD system, this doesn’t require extra installation knowledge and cost.
1. Analog HD high video quality 720P/1080P resolution
2. Transmit video and audio signal, and data signal over coaxial cable
3. No quality loss and delay for HD video transmission
4. Impressive long-distance transmission capability
5. Easy to upgrade your existing analog system to HD system
The indoor and outdoor IP cameras make it possible to view your property remotely, from anywhere in the world. Home IP security cameras are designed to be wirelessly paired with your smartphone or tablet. Features include advanced motion-detection technology and two-way audio capabilities.
Wired HD IP cameras will deliver unbelievably detailed 1080p security footage with smooth on-screen movement day and night. They are also vandal-resistant and weatherproof to ensure safe outdoor installation. Benefits of IP camera over analog technology include: Remote administration from any location.
1. Digital zoom
2. The ability to easily send images and video anywhere with an Internet connection
3. Progressive scanning, which enables better quality images extracted from the video, especially for moving targets
4. Adjustable frame rates and resolution to meet specific needs
5. Two-way communication
6. The ability to send alerts if suspicious activity is detected
7. Lower cabling requirements
8. Support for intelligent video